Mate1.com is an online dating website "Whether you're looking for a long-term relationship, a date, or just a larger social circle, Mate1.com is the only name you need to know. Ranked by Comscore Mediamatrix® and Neilsen Netratings® among the top 5 mainstream dating sites on the planet, Mate1.com has over 15 million members, with tens of thousands joining daily.
The registration is quick and short. It will take about one minute to finish the form. A true personal email address is needed for verification later. After the registration, you will see the homepage below. As you can see the webpage is full of ads. In about 10 minutes, I receive about 20 inbox message. But I can not read them since I am a guest.
The picture below is one of the profiles in the default search page. There is no item showing the last-login time. So I have no way to know if the pretty girl is active or dead on this site. The profile details are simple. Many items of the profile are missing and empty. I have good reasons to doubt if the user is serious for dating.
- online chat(for upgraded members)
I don't recommend this website. The reasons are
1) As a guest you can do nearly nothing but searching and browsing profiles.
2) You don't know for sure if a member is active and visits the site often if you want to upgrade your membership.
3) The pricing is higher than average.
4) As a guest I cannot read in my inbox those messages sent from other members. Supposing those messages are valid and true, would that be an irony for those upgraded senders if they know their messages would very likely not be read by the receivers?
Welcome to Share
User Reviews & Complaints